The Seller Nordic Hills OÜ uses the information provided by the Client as the Buyer primarily to complete the purchase order and does not disclose the information about the Client known to the Seller during the purchase to third parties, if this is not a case provided for by law. The use of client data in direct marketing is possible only with the consent of the Client, which the Clıent gives by recording the contact address when registering as a recipient of news information, or in the registration form as a Client.
The Client may contact Nordic Hills OÜ at any time to refuse the Client's desire to receive personalized offers. The Client also has the right to demand termination of the processing or deletion of the Client's data if the relevant right arises from the law on the protection of personal data or from other legal acts.
1. When using the website www.nordichills.eu the Client gives clear and deliberate consent to the use of personal data by nordichills.eu.
2. nordichills.eu uses the personal data provided by the Client to ensure maintenance and provision of services to the Client and treats them confidentially, without transferring them to third parties, except when it involves the method of delivery chosen by the Client and in cases provided for by law.
3. nordichills.eu reserves the right to send information about new products and advantageous offers, if the Client signed up for a newsletter of nordichills.eu. The Client may at any time waive dispatch of the offers and newsletters sent to the e-mail by informing nordichills.eu by e-mail or following the instructions in the e-mail containing the offers.The Client has the right to remove the contact information from the website www.nordichills.eu.
4. For matters that are not governed by these Terms and Conditions, the Client and nordichills.eu governed by laws and legal acts of the Republic of Estonia.
5. In case of disagreements or disputes arising from the implementation of these Terms and Conditions, the parties, first of all, try to reach an agreement through negotiations. If the disputes can not be solved by negotiations, both parties (both Client and nordichills.eu) are entitled to apply to the Department of Consumer Protection or the court for protection of their rights.
Nordic Hills OÜ is the main processor of personal data, Nordic Hills OÜ transfers personal data necessary for making payments to the payment centre Montonio.